Foreign Language Development Programmes
Training at times to suit you
We realise that if your work schedule often changes you may not be able to plan your training programme very much in advance.
That is why we offer flexible language development programmes. These part-time courses are designed to fit around you and your changing work commitments. They allow you to learn a foreign language in the time that you have available. You simply choose when you want to study.
||All world languages|
||Part-time training spread over a period of weeks|
| Course Content:
||Practical communication skills ot suit your needs & level|
| Starting Dates:
||To suit your work schedule|
For example, you may decide to take a module of ten 3-hour sessions (on various days of your choice) over a three month period or twenty 2-hour session over a 2 month period. It is entirely up to you.
The programme flexibility also means you can use time between lessons to try out the language at work – so that you can see what areas you need to improve or develop. You may also want to use the opportunity to fit in work trips to your chosen country for extra practice.
If you find you have more time available in the future, you can also choose to combine the programme with our more intensive individual tuition language courses.
What do the programmes cover?
Taught by experienced native-speaking professional trainers the courses typically cover:
- Practical communication skills – speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Introduction and use of grammar
- Relevant professional vocabulary and accurate pronunciation
- Role-play practice in business and social situations
Who are they for?
For those who:
- Do not have the time to complete intensive full-time programmes
- Cannot commit to the same times each week
- Have a less urgent need to complete training and can spread lessons over a longer period
What are the key benefits?
- Training is flexible
- You can spread the training over a longer period
- You can use your time outside the lessons for self-study or to practise your language skills either at work or whilst visiting the relevant country
Where can I study?
For more information please contact your nearest centre
Berlin, Paris, Amsterdam, Milan, Rome, Lyon, Cologne, Cheney Court, Turin, London, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Madrid, Hamburg, Barcelona, Leipzig, Alicante, Munich