Individual Tuition in English and Foreign Languages
Business Track Programmes - Effective One-to-One Learning
Linguarama's Business Track Programmes maximise your potential to learn whichever language you are learning. They not only prepare you before your Individual Language Course but also help you to develop strategies for continued learning afterwards.
||All world languages|
| Power Track:
||Full-time intensive courses including a working lunch|
| Fast Track:
| Dual Track:
||Half-day language programmes|
| Starting dates:
||Every Monday - or other days by arrangements|
The programmes are designed to meet the training requirements of each participant, taking into account such practical areas as:
- your current language level
- your experience of language learning
- how you will be using the language - for meetings or presentations, for social events or just for getting about in the country
- whether you will be reading reports or taking minutes
- whether you need specific technical vocabulary in your work
Power Track - full-time courses from 09:30 to 17:30 including a working lunch with a trainer. These courses offer maximum exposure to the target language and are the most productive way to achieve rapid results.
Fast Track - full-day intensive programmes which still leave room for review and self-study. Typical course times are from 09:30 to 16:15 including a 45 minute lunch break.
Dual Track - half-day programmes providing more gradual development and allowing you the option to supplement classroom tuition with more extensive self-study or to continue working while doing a Business Track course. Course times are flexible, e.g. 08:30 - 12:30; 13:30 - 17:30.
Development Programmes - one-to-one courses designed to ensure that your learning is as effective as possible. They are taken as a series of separate training sessions over a period of three to four months. The timetable is agreed in advance but can be adapted to fit in with your work schedule.
Find out more about the training process here!
Benefits of an Individual Business Track Programme
- Maximises the return on time and money invested in language learning
- Shows tangible progress in communicative competence in a short period of time
- Provides effective personal strategies for language learning
- Enables busy people to make time for quality training when planning their schedules
For more information please contact your nearest centre
Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam, Milan, Cologne, Lyon, Rome, The Hague, Cheney Court, Turin, Dusseldorf, London, Frankfurt, Madrid, Barcelona, Hamburg, Leipzig, Alicante, Munich, Stuttgart